Muddy Britches Primitives

Monday, February 22, 2010

Some of My Dolls

I know.. I know.. I haven't posted anything in a while. This blogging thing is hard to get used to. We've been real busy too, which makes it more difficult to remember to update things!

I've been busy working on my new website that will open in March. I've also been busy working on some items for my Etsy.com shop that will also open in March! Spring is coming and those primitive bunnies are soon to emerge!

Since my last post, we've had three snow storms. One was a little one, but when snow is so rare, even a couple of inches is noteworthy!
 

Also, my husband fell three weeks ago scraping his leg. It was a very large spot on his calf. I told him to go and let a doctor look at it, because it just didn't look right. Well, he's stubborn and he said it'd be fine. It wasn't! Two weeks went by and it turned into a huge hematoma under a closed abrasion. It became swollen enough that he finally went to the emergency room. They did surgery on it and kept him for a week! He now has one of those wound VAC's. He's unable to work right now which is driving him mad! I believe it has been a blessing in disguise because his attitude has changed like night to day about his health. Thank God!

I've had a few requests to see some pictures of my dolls and I'll close today with those. I promise to post more often!

2 comments:

  1. In the last photo, who is the pattern designer? So cute!

    Doreen
    priviesandprims at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete