Muddy Britches Primitives

Saturday, September 1, 2012

It has been quite some time since my last post! We have had some major life events over the past fifteen months and I have found it difficult to think of anything to say here, much less create anything. The results were us getting full custody of our two grandchildren ages seven and five. I can not give details, of course, but it has been very stressful and heart wrenching to say the least. We have been blessed to have had them living with us for almost all of their lives anyway. I did not think that I would get through it all, but God is so good and He has carried us the whole way. I don't know why we fret so when bad things happen. We see that quote, "Let go and let God" so often, but it really is true! I wish I could erase what happened, but not that these precious little ones have some true stability now.




No comments:

Post a Comment