Muddy Britches Primitives

Monday, November 2, 2009

My First Doll After Soooooooooo Long!

Well, I have completed my first doll after a long long time of no thread and needle in hand. It feels so good!
 

Today is the first Monday of a new month and I'm hoping to get a lot done this month, not only with making dolls, but also in the house. I have quite a bit of storage to go through. I'm hoping to get it all done this week, but I'm sure it is an ambitious wish.

It has rained for days, but the leaves have fallen like showers themselves and it has been so beautiful. I love the autumn with the scent and rustle of leaves on the ground.. my cinnamon clove candle burning and the cool breeze blowing in the window. I wish it would last longer, but know that winter is upon us. From the looks of the squirrels and my little Pekingese, it is going to be a cold one. They are extra fuzzy!

 Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. oh I just love your santa doll! Did a great job on him! Thanks so much for your kind comment to me on my blog.....I truly appreciate your time and thoughts. Hope to get back to normal asap, just can't believe this happened but so ready for it to just be a bad distant memory!!
    I am from Bradenton, Florida but have been in Moultrie for a good 10 yrs or so now. Small world, huh???Do you ever come back this way much??? I am not so sure at all I want to stay here,I would love to be on up around where you are now, that was actually my goal just never got there! My hubby's Dad lives in South Carolina. Well good luck with everything and thanks again for your time and comment! God Bless, Carmen (the olde farmhouse road).

    ReplyDelete